Re: [cdt-dev] Mac debug needs attention (patches are available!)

Thank you Mike for your time and feedback. Would you mind adding the comments in Bugzilla? We can continue the discussion on individual bugs there.

I was also hoping for some attention from committers. Anyone? I think it would be possible for a committer to fix the bugs even without a Mac with proper code review and testing from the community. This has been done successfully in bug 270790 thanks to Andrew and the help of users with Macs. Maybe we could do this again but this time, we need the help of a "debug committer".

Marc-Andre