Re: [cdt-dev] JDT like behaviour in CDT on compilation problem

The JDT actually has two passes of it's internal compiler. I think it's the indexer that's doing the first pass and clears the error when it's fixed. But notice that a greyed out X sits around until the full compile is actually done.

I think the main issue we have is that we don't trust our internal parser enough yet to support a feature like this. And using an external compiler would be way too slow and cumbersome.