[cdt-dev] build console code location

Hi,
we were discussing run command toolbar addition to build console toolbar.
The idea is to add fields to build console toolbar which enables to run
build command or some other command.
This code requires build console to depend on make.core because we need
to use

MakeBuilderUtil.getBuildDirectory(project, info) and
MakeBuilderUtil.getBuildDirectoryURI(project, info)
to get working directory for command (working in other directory have no
sense)

and error parser:
StreamMonitor streamMon = new StreamMonitor(new
SubProgressMonitor(monitor, 100), cos, last.intValue());
ErrorParserManager epm = new ErrorParserManager(project,
workingDirectoryURI, this, info.getErrorParsers());
ConsoleOutputSniffer sniffer =
ScannerInfoConsoleParserFactory.getMakeBuilderOutputSniffer(
                               stdout, stderr, project,
workingDirectory, null, this, null);

Will it be accepted by upstream if I move all build console code to
cdt.make.ui?

---
Dmitry

Back to the top