Re: [cdt-dev] Can't act with mouse on some buttons

I have the same problem in Fedora 12-Rawhide. Some buttons will work with the mouse,
others will require the Enter key.

No idea what would cause this, but it reminds me of what happens when you depress
your mouse, then move it off the button and release -- maybe the button's detection
region gets messed up and it thinks the mouse has moved outside its bounds? Though
normally the button should undepress if it thinks the mouse has moved away...

Hope it helps,
-Charley