RE: [cdt-dev] Overriding "Go to symbol" in DSF Disassembly View?

It is not possible to override this menu item.

I don't quite understand what you mean by

"My expression service doesn't support
this feature and I want to call my own code for evaluating symbols."

If you have coded an expression service, it is your own code that gets
called, right?
If you can evaluate symbols, why can't you implement it in the
expression service?

Toni