Re: [cdt-dev] RC5/Final Candidate available

I tested on Ubuntu 8.04. Feature names and versions are mess. Otherwise it looks ok.
(Half feature starts with Eclipse C/C++ Development and half from CDT, version are varying from 1.0.0, 5.1.0 to 6.0.0)

Doug Schaefer wrote:
I did a quick sanity test on Linux 64, looks good.

Doug.