Re: [cdt-dev] I could use some help on new wizard pages !

> I'm trying to extend the wizard for the creation of new C/C++
> projects with additional pages. I've found the extension point
> 'org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages' which obviously
> addresses my needs so I wrote a page which properly showed up.  When
> I add a second page it doesn't seem to appear which means that I
> can't reach the second page I've added (and yes, I've updated the
> wizard container buttons).
> My extension declaration looks like this:
>
>   <extension point="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages">
>     <wizardPage
>       ID="com.qvitech.cdtwizard.projectimportpage"
>       operationClass="com.qvitech.cdtwizard.ImportDataLoadOperation"
>       pageClass="com.qvitech.cdtwizard.ProjectImportPage"
>     />
>     <wizardPage
>       ID="com.qvitech.cdtwizard.importconfigurationpage"
>       operationClass="com.qvitech.cdtwizard.ExecuteImportOperation"
>       pageClass="com.qvitech.cdtwizard.ImportConfigurationPage"
>     />
>   </extension>
>
> As this is really trivial I do not understand why it's not
> working. I also can't find any kind of exception within the log file
> so I'm hoping that someone here on the list can show me the right
> direction (or probably point to a bug).

Seems to work fine here, perhaps you can try to debug the following
'MBSCustomPageManager.getNextPage(pageID)' call in your
"com.qvitech.cdtwizard.ProjectImportPage" class to see what happens:

    public IWizardPage getNextPage()
    {
        // consult with the page manager to determine which pages are to be displayed
        return MBSCustomPageManager.getNextPage(pageID);
    }

It iterates over all following custom pages and calls an 'isPageVisible' method
per page, perhaps that somehow returns false for your importconfigurationpage.

Back to the top