Re: [cdt-dev] AST: How to discover that function has "const" qualifier?

Christian W. Damus wrote:
Where will I find this view? Is it in the CDT SDK, or is it an extra, like an example?

I forget, I usually just install all of CDT (optional components as well) for my development environment. You then just hit 'Window -> Show View -> Other...' and in the dialog it's under the C/C++ category.

Pete

--
Peter J. Vidler
Senior Systems Developer, TTE Systems Ltd

p.vidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+44 (0)116 223 1684

Registered address: 106 New Walk, Leicester, LE1 7EA
Company number: 05058157
VAT registration: 913 4859 12

www.tte-systems.com

Back to the top