Re: [cdt-dev] AST: How to discover that function has "const" qualifier?

Cool tip, Pete.  Thanks!

Where will I find this view?  Is it in the CDT SDK, or is it an extra, like an example?

Thanks,

Christian

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 14:55 +0100, Pete Vidler wrote:
Christian W. Damus wrote:
> If the label provider in the Outline View shows the const-ness, then you
> should be able to debug it to determine how it works.  Then, just do the
> same in your code.

Or take a look at the DOM AST view, which makes most such tasks fairly easy.

Pete

Christian W. Damus
Software Developer, IDE Team
QNX Software Systems