[cdt-dev] Announce: New TCF mailing list and phone conference

the DSDP Target Management project is starting an initiative to
improve openness and transparency of its Target Communication
Protocol Framework (TCF) component [1].

If you are interested in TCF, please subscribe to the new mailing list that we'll use exclusively for TCF related questions, discussions and meeting announcements: