RE: [cdt-dev] address to symbol UI

Sounds like a cool idea. It somewhat blends in with our handling of
Binary objects. I would almost do it like an Open Resource or Open Type,
kinda like Open Address. You could enter the address in the dialog and
it would show a list of symbols that match and you can double click on
them.

Just a tought.
Doug.