RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Conference Call

I think the best we could do is to make it an hour earlier. I'm not sure if 7 a.m. is any better than 8. Since we have significant contributions from Europe, I'd prefer to keep the time prior to 6 p.m. their time.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Ball
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:07 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Conference Call

As usual, I won't be able to make the CDT call, due to its poor timing.  I realize it's impossible to find times that satisfy everyone in every time zone, but 8:00 PST is when parents tend to be getting their kids to school (at least that's my excuse).  Would a 1PM Eastern time be possible in the future, or does that prevent European developers from participating?

Tom