[cdt-dev] Behaviour of thread-select mi command

Hi,

I've got a question about thread selection in the debug view and how
this relates to the gdb mi commands. Basically when execution is
suspended, I would expect clicking on a thread in the debug view to
result in a thread-select for that thread. What I'm seeing however is
several thread-selects, the last one being a thread-select x where x
was the original thread (always thread 1 in my case). Unfortunately in
my system, breakpoints are always thread-specific, and to set a
breakpoint you must be on the current thread (e.g. if you want to set
a breakpoint on thread 2 then you click thread 2 before you set the
breakpoint) so this doesn't work.

Can anyone shed any light?

Cheers,
Mike