[cdt-dev] How to exclude some of CDT property pages

Hi,

I'm new at CDT development. I'm using CDT 4.0. I want to add a new project nature which requires  managed project nature and a new builder different from CDT Builder and also a new project wizard. I'll use most of the project properties of a CDT project but i want to exclude some property pages like Discovery Options page or Builder Settings tab of C/C++ Build page.

When managed build nature is added to the project and .cproject file created, all of the C/C++ Build property pages came automatically. Is there any way of excluding some CDT project properties?

Regards

Aytac

Back to the top