[cdt-dev] CDT 6.0 builds

I've started building CDT 6.0 today. Here's our first build: /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/6.0.0/I.I200810311518. You can find it on the web* as well when the mirrors pick it up.

I moved a few features to 5.1.0 as some of the plug-ins included in those features have moved up to 5.1.0. I left the rest in 5.0.0 and we can move them up later on when we need to. The only project that is at 6.0 is cdt.master.

The scripts have also been updated so we don't have to have the same numbers for all features. A new build will kick off every Friday morning at 6am EDT from now on.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab