[cdt-dev] wiki re-org

I want to re-organize wiki pages related to design doc & planning.

So have a planning page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/planning) which list release and some of them have release_X_planning page which has links to design docs.
Also we have Design Docs (http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs) and Design Workbook (http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/design) which is kind of the same.

I want to create 3 top level wiki pages:
* Planning - only show future release such as 5.0.2 and 6.0 right now
* Design by release - ex planning page - show design doc by release, including new "API changes wiki" links
* Design by component - shows component (list I need from Doug, that we created on summit) and links to wiki pages for design links per component (can also include future designs)

Any objections?
begin:vcard
fn:Elena Laskavaia
n:Laskavaia;Elena