[cdt-dev] How to build my plug-in (whit new CDT tool-chain) from command-line?

Hello!
Sorry, that I post this question to [cdt-dev] mailing-list, but I don't know, where it should be posted.

I have 3 Eclipse projects: Plug-in Project (that implements new tool-chain and several java-classes), Feature Project and Update Site Project. How to build these products from source from command-line (how to create makefile)?

Is there possible to build them without installed Eclipse IDE (for example, by java compiler and .jar-archiver)?

Great Thanks!
              Andrey.

Back to the top