Re: [cdt-dev] The best way to create IASTTranslationUnit

Thank you.
Could you please clarify that AST_SKIP_INDEXED_HEADERS since it is not
very clear for me.
I did understand that headers will be pulled from index. At the same
time (as I undestand, maybe wrongly) index contains just subset of the
whole AST information.
Am I right that I could loose some useful info (I'm mostly wondering
about macros) ?
What will happen with perfromance if I use zero for second argument of
getAST? Will it ignore index (except parser configuration)?

Dmitry