From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ejulien
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 3:12 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Source Lookup Path with Cygwin-hosted toolchain

Hi all,

I am developping a CDT plugin integrating a Cygwin hosted ARM toolchain.
I currently have a problem with source lookup path when debugging (ie. I
get this when I hit a breakpoint: Can't find a source file at
"/cygdrive/c/Documents and
Settings/dax/runtime-EclipseApplication/Catapou/src/Catapou.cpp" )

I'm quite lost in all that source code, from what I understand, I'd need
to add MapEntrySourceContainers to a MappingSourceContainer. When I do
it from
Edit-Preferences->C/C++->Debug->Common Source Lookup Path, it does
Edit-Preferences->indeed
work.

I now need to automate the process when the detected platform is Windows
but I can't find where I can add a SourceContainer to the
LookupDirector. Could someone point me towards a solution? Is there any
source code in CDT doing this for Cygwin hosted GCC toolchain (I suppose
the same problem is handled in some way).

Thanks
Eric