Re: [cdt-dev] Anybody using p2?

Internally we use a shared Eclipse installation.  In the shared
installation environment no one has gotten the p2 dropins folder to
work.  Is this anyone else's experience?

I'm seeing problems where uninstalling an updater site through p2
shows the feature as uninstalled but the plugins still get loaded and
are active, and I have to go into the ~/.eclipse folder and delete
them to get them to go away.

Thanks,
Terry