Re: [cdt-dev] non-type template arguments

hi Markus,

 I'm pretty sure non-type arguments were never specifically tackled by the original team and that
type-arguments were the priority, so introducing a model for them would make a lot of sense.

I worked on quite a few bugs around non-type arguments/parameters trying to reduce the number
of resolution failures seen when indexing Symbian OS based projects, but was able to get good
results within the existing system and by fixing defects and workarounds for limited support to
integral based values.

I don't think there is a bugzilla that covers this at the moment.

thanks,
Andrew