RE: [cdt-dev] CDT install from Ganymede update site confusing

My intention was to find some way of hiding the Platform but we had
issues with that and properly generating the source features.

At any rate, for those that ask. The Platform is the CDT with the GNU
toolchain support stripped out. This is so that vendors can build a CDT
without them more easily. The Tools one is what most users of the
Ganymede site will want which is really the same as the old CDT feature.

If there isn't a bug on this, there should be.

Cheers,
Doug