RE: [cdt-dev] CDT C++ Class Browser

That would require a rewrite of the browser because the search/indexing
features have completely changed since then.

Also, it looked a little too much like SmallTalk. The Java Browsing
perspective looks that way because the JDT guys were old Smalltalk guys.
I don't think makes as much sense for C/C++. But that's my opinion.

Doug.