[cdt-dev] Re: Make Target View

Hi,

I've modified Make Target View to allow to display and run such actions as Full Build, Incremental Build, Clean Build for each configuration. If you work with multiple configurations, it could be handy to manipulate these targets. For one, it lets to run a build for a different configuration not switching to it. See attached picture and a patch in bug 238919. Is there any interest in such functionality?

As a next step, I want to tie regular make targets from the view to a configuration. Any idea is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew