	From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
	Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:46 AM
	To: CDT General developers list.
	Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Where did org.eclipse.cdt.cppunit go?

	It's dead... no one is/was working on it. There may have been
some IP issues at the time as well, I can't remember.

	===========================

	Chris Recoskie
	Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
	IBM Toronto
	http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

	 Fredrik Attebrant <eclipsecdtcore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

				Fredrik Attebrant
<eclipsecdtcore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
				Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

				06/26/2008 04:56 AM

	Please respond to

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] Where did org.eclipse.cdt.cppunit go?

	Hi,

	Anyone who knows what happened with org.eclipse.cdt.cppunit?
	Checking the last commit comments (from 2005...) says: "Putting
CPPUnit
	integration back on eclipse.org." - but where?
	Or has it just gone "dead"?

	Thanks,
	--Fredrik