[cdt-dev] using a describer class for contentTypes

hi all,

I tried to use a describer class (attribute of a contentType) to
determine whether or not a file of my project is appropriate for a
specific tool. But it seems in CDT it doesn't work. Even if my
describer class returns INVALID (which means that this specific file
in my project is not appropriate to this contentType and therefore not
suitable for a specific tool), the file is assigned to my special
tool.

So my question is, how CDT assigns the projects' files to a tool which
should process it? Is it only managed by files' extensions?

Ferdi

Back to the top