RE: [cdt-dev] What happened with Help > Software Updates > FindInstall...option?

Add the cdt-master zip as an archive in the Add Site dialog.

Doug.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fedja Jeleskovic
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 12:28 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] What happened with Help > Software Updates > FindInstall...option?

I was using a few months old CDT and SDK (mid February this year) and wanted to check the latest stuff, so I downloaded RC3 and todays CDT (0609). When I tried to add CDT to the Eclipse I realized that Help > Software Updates menu option is changed. There is no more Find install option in there and after lurking around (app and the site) I couldn't find the way to add CDT to the Eclipse.

Anyone to help here?

Thanks

Fedja

Back to the top