Re: [cdt-dev] What happened with Help > Software Updates > Find Install...option?

Hi Fedej,

I think that the ui for software update and install has changed in  eclipse 3.4. I prefer changing it to classic one and
then install the CDT. for changing back to previous one, go to windows-preference-general-capabilities and then check "Classic update" option.
Now you can use the classical way of installing CDT. Hope it helps.

regards
chinmay