[cdt-dev] Finding selected project name in Project Explorer via Java code

Greetings,

I am trying to extend the cdt plugin with a new button: when the user clicks on this button there starts a process which updates some files of a project. However I would like to know which project is selected in the Project Explorer so I can update only the files of the chosen project. If I make this process via external tool I can use the environment variable ${project_name}: is there a way I can find the same information via Java code?

Thanks in advance,

Daniele Palmas

Back to the top