Re: [cdt-dev] breakpoints with basename

Elena Laskavaia wrote:
What has been done in dsdp about it?
GDB-DSF has a more options in dealing with this problem because it is currently only being targeted at latest version of GDB (6.7) and at that only at Linux. That said, a new contributor from Ericsson, Tobias, is looking at making it work with GDB on windows and he is running into issues with using the full path in the -break-insert command. See bug 219920 for further discussion. I think there are a lot of historical reasons for not using the full path with breakpoints in GDB-CDI, and I would also be grateful if someone with a lot of CDT tribal knowledge could distill these reasons for us.

Theers,
Pawel

Cheers,
Pawel