[cdt-dev] breakpoints with basename

Currently with gdb debugger IDE sets breakpoints by basename of file which
creates a lot of problems for our customers because they use files with a
same base names in their project.
Is there any option to turn this off and use full path names for setting
breakpoints (they do compile on the same host as debug)? If not is there
recommendation how to do it? Does anybody solve this problem for other
debugger? There only thing I can think right now is to add an option to
launch config for gdb for that.
What has been done in dsdp about it?

Back to the top