RE: [cdt-dev] Translation estimates

Well, it looks like you have your work cut out for you.

Our feature freeze is April 30-ish. We have not decided on a closing date
for strings aside from the final build at the end of June.

I reserve the right to change strings at least until the feature freeze
date, especially as we get closer and we try to clean up all the mess so
that the CDT is presentable and understandable.

And I reserve the right to change strings as part of any bug deemed fixing
after the feature freeze date.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems