Re: [cdt-dev] CDT's handling compilation switches

I've been working lately on a modification to allow command switches to
be edited in the 'All Options' field, parsed and the relevant settings
reflected into the preference store.  As a result I came up with the
following model for synonyms to commands (where you have the
<equivalents> element.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. It looks like you've spent a considerable amount of time thinking about similar issues. I think you'd be a great person to design the XML Schema for this!

When I sketched out that little XML blurb, I knew I was doing some serious hand-waving at the options and arguments area. It was really more of a "let me make this idea slightly more concrete" than a real specification.

I need to consult a bit more with management here to see if we want to pursue this goal, which is looking more costly than I had first imagined.

Thanks,

- Corey

--
Corey Ashford