Re: [cdt-dev] RE: Extending org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages

Chris,

Thanks for responding so fast.
I'm pretty sure I am. I downloaded org.eclipse.cdt.sdk-3.1.0-win32.x86.zip
and uncompressed them to my plugins directory. I also downloaded
org.eclipse.cdt.testing-3.1.0.zip as well. I imported all of the plug-ins as
source projects yet the  org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.tests plugin only
has a test.jar with .classes files, as do any of the other .tests plugin
have. For reference I'm using Eclipse 3.2 and been using the Plug-in
Development Perspective.

Let me know if I'm missing anything else. If necessary, email me directly.

Thanks again,
Emile

--
Emile Semmes