From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Schorn, Markus
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 4:51 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] bugzilla component UI

Hi Doug,
at the CDT summit you mentioned that using the component 'UI' in
bugzilla is deprecated. Can you confirm that?

if the answer is yes:
   When creating a bugzilla entry for CDT, the component is offered
   in the combo. Can we get rid of this entry?

   Are there any other components that are deprecated?

Markus.