[cdt-dev] Build machine back

Hey gang,

The cdt.eclipse.org machine is back on-line. Denis has upgraded the virtualization software that they are using, Xen, to a more robust version (i.e. actually released version, instead of the development build they were using).

As a knee-jerk reaction to what happened, I am changing the scripts so that all new builds will be copied over to the downloads machine like we used to. You can get them from:

            http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.1.0

I’ll leave the cvs logs where they are since they aren’t as critical.

I have updated the update site with the bits from Monday and will announce RC1 tomorrow morning after I give the mirrors a chance to catch up.

And as Denis said, thanks for everyone’s patience!

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

Back to the top