From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Moos
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:57 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Include-Path für CDT

Hello

I have a little Problem with the CDT...
Give it a global setting, to set the include-path for the C++ libraries?
I can set this pathes for each Project and it work fine! But i want a
global setting!

The Projectsetting is under C/C++ Build, Tool Settings, GCC C++
Compiler, Directories. Where is the global settings for this path?

I work under Gentoo Linux.

Thanks for helping!
Daniel