Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[cdt-dev] I would like to request one more MBS fix be included in the 2.1 build

Hi All,
I realize that people need the 2.1 release soon, but we have come across a usability bug that we would like to address before we release,

The implication of doing this is that we will require one more RC build and a bit of soak time if anything else has gone in since RC8. I want to be clear that not putting this fix in will cause us some support grief, so it is not a frivolous problem. I would like to hear from the committers on this ASAP. Please let me know if you can live with the delay. Thanks,

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top