Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Suggested change to String option command generation.

The split approach per tool makes sense.  I might not have expressed it but this was what I had already been thinking.

I am interested to take a look and I’m sure Sean would be too.  Do you have a patch file you could send?

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

IDE Frameworks Group

Texas Instruments, Toronto