RE: [cdt-dev] Nominate Dave Daoust for committer on CDT web pages

+1
-----Original Message-----
From: Kleanthis Hapitas [mailto:khapitas@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: February 24, 2004 12:06 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Nominate Dave Daoust for committer on CDT web pages

All,

Over the past couple of weeks, Dave has provided several patches that have greatly improved the CDT web site on eclipse.org. Some of the things he has tackled:

        - Improved FAQ
        - Collected all design documentation (feature and design specs) into a single, easy to access table
        - New and improved News page (much closer to what the Eclipse project has)
        - New page for CDT conference call info and minutes
        - Removed a whack of stale, meaningless pages
        - much more, I could go on but you probably get the picture...

If you haven't looked at the CDT site in a while, take a look and see for yourselves!

So, I'd like to nominate Dave for committer on cdt.home so that he can continue to provide these valuable services.

What say you?

Regards,

Kleo Hapitas
Program Manager