Re: [cdt-dev] Process.setPriority()

> I'm seriously considering adding it to Spawner for two reasons. First,
> Spawner seems like what java.lang.Process should be and second, there is
> already the framework for a JNI hookup there.

What are your plans for doing priority descriptions?  Something relative
to the parent process priority I hope, like a "nice" value.  That will
map very well to everything but Win32, where it could be faked.

	chris

--
  Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>   "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
  Software Engineer, QSSL                   -- Lewis Carroll --

Back to the top