Re: [cdt-dev] A few more clarifications

You've probably had enough Q&A, but look at it this way, maybe this stuff will help you in your FAQ section! I just had a few more about the Debugger since I'm playing around with that today:

In the Debug Perspective:

What is the purpose of the Display view?

Debug view-> Is the button on the toolbar between the Resume and Terminate buttons the suspend button? It always seems to be disabled. (Isn't enabled while the program is running either)

Debug view-> What is the button between the Terminate and Remove All Terminated buttons? That too is always disabled and I'm not sure what its for.

Thank you very much...I really appreciate all your clarifications!

Alifiya

Back to the top