RE: [cdt-dev] CDT needs a new plugin

This is to match the other components (Eclipse, JDT etc)
where the source plugin is where the source for the components
lives when installing it. We seem to be the only project without
a source plugin yet...

I will ask that this be created. I suggest we make the commiter
list be the same as those maintaining the feature plugin (since
they all have to do with packaging and distribution).

Any thoughts? Everyone agree?

Regards,

Sebastien