Re: [cdt-dev] commit list

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C26EC6.BDF8BBD0
>
> Great idea, Tom.  I'm having a hard time understanding where development
> activity is taking place (short of looking at the revision history of
> individual files).  I remember agreeing that all commits would be published
> to the patch list, but as you mention, that doesn't appear to be happening
> and it's probably a little heavy weight at this time anyway.  Having an
> automated mechanism to do this would make life a lot easier.

Amen to that!
Doing this manually is a real burden, especially if your developement
system is not hooked to the mail server and Cut/Paste to the system clipboard
is not working.

Asking for developers to manually send in patches for __every__ commit is
... well .. I do not have that kind of discipline.

Did someone sent mail to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx or
to our PMC(grand pooba sebastien)?