Re: [cdt-dev] building CDT

You're right Brian.

Unless I misunderstand (which is quite possible), the remote debugging
described by Robert requires that java be installed on the remote
machine.  In some of our environments (specifically, non-Java embedded
targets), we have a native gdbserver available, but that's about it.

Thanks for the pointers various pointers.  I'll play around a bit and
see if I can get it to work.  I'll probably post the results to
cdt-debug-dev, since it seems more on-topic there.

Thanks,

Brian