Re: [cdt-cloud-dev] Migration of Website and Spelling of CDT Cloud

I agree, it shouldn't be hard or a problem. No need to wait until the next meeting to kick off the change.

"Our" trademark is here https://www.eclipse.org/legal/trademarks.php#:~:text=Eclipse%20CDT.cloud - not sure why it is listed twice.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham