Re: [cdt-cloud-dev] CDT.cloud Virtual Meeting

Hi Philip,

New schedule works fine for me.

Take care and I hope that everyone gets better soon.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 at 01:30, Philip Langer <planger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I apologize for the short notice, but due to sick leaves and family obligations, we have to postpone this meeting by one week.

The virtual meeting will be held on
Tuesday, October 18th · 17:30 – 18:20 CEST
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/fyw-gpev-ujs

We hope the new date fits your schedule!

Thanks and best wishes,

Philip