Re: [cbi-dev] Publish to Maven Central

Dirk,

the ELK project publishes to Maven Central as well, so if you'd like to reference an implementation, feel free to roam our repository [1]. The repository also contains release documentation which includes a section on how to publish releases at Maven Central.

No guarantees as to whether or not we're following best practices here, though... ;)

Cheers,
Chris

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/elk