From the message I suspect you may be missing step 3. In step 3 we specify explicit signer url. Please use that other wise you will not have secure timestamp ot hardened runtime enabled

Hope this helps

Sravan

From: Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 20 May 2020 20:02
To: Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cbi-dev] MacOS notarization

Hi,

thanks for the hint. It seems that really the issue was that I tried to trigger to notarization from the download area. Moving it to the Jenkins area works. But now I get errors from the notarization service.

The signature does not include a secure timestamp.
The executable does not have the hardened runtime enabled.
The binary is not signed.

I have added the following to the pom.xml of the product project.

    <plugin>
            <groupId>org.eclipse.cbi.maven.plugins</groupId>
            <artifactId>eclipse-dmg-packager</artifactId>
            <version>${cbi-version}</version>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <goals>
                  <goal>package-dmg</goal>
                </goals>
                <phase>integration-test</phase>
                <configuration>
                  <source>${project.build.directory}/products/org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.nattable.examples.e4.product-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz</source>
                  <continueOnFail>true</continueOnFail>
                  <timeoutMillis>600000</timeoutMillis> <!-- 10 min -->
                  <continueOnFail>${macSigner.forceContinue}</continueOnFail>
                  <sign>true</sign>
                </configuration>
              </execution>
            </executions>
          </plugin>

The cbi-version is 1.1.8-SNAPSHOT. Any idea why the created dmg file seems to be incorrect?

Greez,

Dirk