Re: [cbi-dev] Kubernetes - jenkins home folder - Permission denied

Thanks for the typo about "_" and "-".

Please open a ticket for the issue so that we can track it more easily. Please add a link to failing job in the description.

Thanks.

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
📱 (+33) 642 028 039 | 🐦 @mikbarbero